Friday, August 4, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 22, Year 7 Check In

Welcome to Week 22, Year 7 of Paint Party Friday!

This week our random number generator chose #17 - Daniela Rogall. Daniela used a cold wax technique, oils and pan pastels to create this lovely phoenix.

Paint Party Friday - Phoenix - Cold Wax painting by Dnaiela Riogall
image courtesy of Daniela Rogall
 

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
 
Have a creatively inspired week!

24 comments:

  1. Lovely piece from Daniela. Happy PPF to all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Paint Party Friday. I really love this piece by Daniela.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Daniela's Phoenix is beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Daniela, beautiful piece. Happy PPF...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A wonderful work of Daniela
    Happy PPF to all
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful artwork daniela! Congratulations being featured!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic artwork Daniela. Congrats. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blending of the colors and the soft definition of the bird. Happy PPF :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful artwork...I love the blend of colours.
    Congratulations Daniela.
    Happy PPF to you all :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Daniela! What a stunning piece. I have never tried working with cold wax but recently have heard several people who are working in this medium. Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh how beautiful that is, I love it! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Daniela's painting is awesome. Such soft beautiful colors creating such an amazing and eery feel. Congrats Daniela!I've been MIA for a few months. I am very happy and grateful to be here today. Thank you Eva and Kristin for always keeping this going. I love Fridays when I can participate!!!! Big hugz, Rasz

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, the phoenix is just awesome! Love the blue and the motion how he rises!! Sounds very exciting to play with those mediums! Some day I will try this out too! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love this piece, so beautiful and dreamy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited to see my painting on the your side, thank you

      Delete
  16. Eva, Kristin, please, can you delete my entry 42?
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely love it. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have never tried working with cold wax but recently have heard several people who are working in this medium. Happy PPF!


    ทางบ้าน

    ReplyDelete