Friday, August 11, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 23, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 23 of Yeear 7 here at PPF!
 
This week Random.org chose #20 - Jean Marmo. Jean is experimenting with various techniques including  a "string technique". This lovely painting was the result!

image courtesy of Jean Marmo
  
As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
 
Hope you have lots of fun experimenting and creating this week!

17 comments:

  1. Jean's work is oh-so-lovely, I could look at it all day!

    Happy PPF everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy PPF. I love this piece by Jean and the technique she used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning piece. Congrats Jean and Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work from Jean. Happy PPF to all, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant work Jean...congratulations on being featured.
    Happy PPF to you all. Have a great weekend and thanks Eva and Kristin for continuing to host and help keep the inspiration and creativity flowing :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I so love the boldness and fragile feel of this! ♥ Conny http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. a beautiful picture
    Congratulations to you jean
    Happy PPF to you all
    Elke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love Jeans work, she is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely piece and such a unique approach. I love it!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  10. This painting is powerful, it seems to capture a moment in time so well. I can feel like the wind and a burst of movement all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great painting, I love the effect! Happy PPF to all - Irma

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow - how exciting to see my canvas here! I am still a newbie to the art world and am trying to find my niche. I keep experimenting and playing. Thank you for the inspiration you offer. I love seeing what each of you does.

    ReplyDelete