Friday, September 1, 2017

Paint Party Friday: Week 26, Year 7 Check-in

Welcome to Week 27 of Year 7 at Paint Party Friday. Happy long Labour Day weekend to those where it is a holiday. The last of the summer long weekends...
This week random.org chose #31 - Piarom. In her art journal Piarom created this fun and colourful mixed media painting of an outing with her dog.
 
image courtesy of Piarom

As always, please make sure to use your post URL address NOT your blog home page URL address as there are many late visitors who get confused as to which post is for PPF when they arrive (after Friday) at your website. If you are unfamiliar with Mr. Linky, an explanation of how this tool works can be found on Week 1 and Week 2 posts.
Have a fun and colourful week!

18 comments:

  1. Happy PPF and Labor day weekend. I really love the art that is featured this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very fun painting. . .I love the colors and especially the pups. Blessings, Janet

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful, fantastic painting from piarom!!!
    Happy PPF alls!!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy PPF, and happy Labor Day for those celebrating on Monday and having an extra day off:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colourful mixed media creation Piarom,
    Congrats on being featured.
    Happy PPF to everyone :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this charming art! Congratulations, Piarom! Happy PPF everyone!
    ~~ Irene

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this blog which encourages me to post my weekly artwork. I love seeing everyone's different styles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pages in the art journal Piarom but I would be very scared to meet a dog bigger than a house in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful work from Piarom!! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Finally the [ber] months and in a blink of an eye well be celebrating Christmas

    Happy PPF everyone

    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous and magical work by Piarom! Congrats!

    Happy PPF
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG I have missed last week completely and so your wonderful entry about my spread and blog, haha...thank you so much....I had an announcment about a workshopbundle I am in and it eats up all my time to get ready with all the mixed media, haha! So thank you dear Kristin und Eva! http://piaromsartjournaling.blogspot.de/2017/09/exiting-times-and-some-journaling.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Why is the dog is so big in the painting. I dont understand. And is the dog weeping?
    Manchester park and ride
    cheap park and ride Manchester

    ReplyDelete